The new lineup of iPad Pro’s launched a couple weeks back are some of the most talked about products currently available on the market. That often also means that Zack from JerryRigsEverything will have a look at the device and as some of you probably already knows, that doesn’t always end well.
The model Zack decided to “test” today is the 11-inch iPad Pro, so the smaller of the two announced, with the other one packing a larger 12.9-inch screen. So, without further ado, let’s check out the video below:
As we can see in the video, Zack begins checking out the durability of the Apple Pencil, a very useful accessory digital artists can use to draw on the tablets, at least until they put it in the wrong place and then find back a crumbled piece of plastic.
That’s somewhat the same amount of durability showed by the iPad Pro 11 which snaps in half seemingly very easily. And no, that’s not a “feature” the tablet is supposed to have, foldable devices are expected to launch next year.
Irony aside, the iPad didn’t look very durable and it could easily bend if you don’t take extra care of it. We aren’t sure if the bigger iPad 12.9 will do any better in the same test, but we can quite safely assume it won’t.
Gizchina News of the week
Apple iPad 11-inch / 12.9-inch (2018) Full Specs
- 11-inch (2388 x 1668 pixels) Liquid Retina display with P3 Color Gamut, 600 nits brightness, 264 PPI
- 12.9-inch (2732 x 2048pixels) Liquid Retina display with P3 Color Gamut, 600 nits brightness, 264 PPI
- Octa-Core A12X Bionic 7nm chip with 64-bit architecture, 7-core GPU and M12 motion coprocessor
- 64GB/256GB/512GB/1TB variants
- iOS 12
- 12MP 1080p camera, f/1.8 aperture, 5P lens, Hybrid IR filter,
Quad-LED True Tone flash
- 7MP HD front-facing FaceTime HD camera, f/2.2 aperture, Portrait mode
Portrait Lighting, Retina Flash
- Five microphones for calls, video recording, and audio recording, Four speaker audio
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C
- Dimensions (11-inch): 247.6x 178.5x 5.9mm; Weight: 468g
- Dimensions (12.9-inch): 280.6x 214.9 x 5.9mm; Weight: 631g
- 11-inch – 29.37-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music,
- 12.9-inch – 36.71-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music