Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer and a member of Transsion holdings – Infinix earlier today announced a new budget smartphone in India. Dubbed the Infinix Smart 3 Plus, the new entrant is the sequel to last year’s Infinix Smart 2, and is the first in the series to sport a triple rear camera and a water-drop display. Priced at Rs. 6,999, the Infinix Smart 3 Plus is tipped to go on sale via Flipkart on April 30th in Sapphire Cyan and Midnight Black colors. At that price, the Infinix Smart 3 Plus will have a tough time with devices Realme and Redmi have more offering with better specification and user experience at a far lesser price.
This device sports a 6.2-inch display with HD+ resolution, and is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 12nm SoC with 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD. At the rear, the device houses AI tri-camera setup – featuring a 13 MP primary sensor with dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2 MP secondary sensor and a low-light sensor, while it has an 8MP sensor with AI Beauty mode, screen flash as well as AR stickers.
It has a rear fingerprint scanner, runs Android 9 Pie operating system with XOS 5.0 out of the box, gets a 3500 mAh battery, and comes with support for Bluetooth v5, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, and a micro USB port.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus specifications
- 6.21-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, Low-Light sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 157x76x7.8mm; Weight: 148g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
- 3500mAh battery