About a week since it was announced in Russia, OPPO has today released the OPPO A1K for the India market. Although no formal event was held, reports from retail suggest the device is at the moment available for sale in India via offline retailers while there are no hopes it will be available online. It is priced at Rs. 8,490 and is available in Red and Black color options.
Clothed in a plastic body and metal frame, the OPPO A1K weighs 170g with a footprint of 154.5 x73.8x 8.4mmand is fronted by a 6.1-inch IPS LCD HD+ (1560 x 720) pixels display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop design. Under the hood, the device gets a MediaTek Heli0 P22 SoC, Octa-core processor with a clocking speed of 2.2GHz coupled with a 2GB RAM, and runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0 on top.
A major highlight of the device is its 4000mAh battery which is touted to come with “2x Fast Charge” capability. As you would notice from the images, the device lacks a fingerprint sensor, but do come with Face Unlock, and as for the camera specs, the OPPO A1K comes fitted with an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
OPPO A1k specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning
Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 154.5 x73.8x 8.4mm; Weight: 170g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery