It is not yet arrived to the first buyers, but already an update is being released to the OnePlus 7 Pro. This update not only fixes the very first software problems but also adds features. Those who had the unit in review, in fact, received it with the OxygenOS 9.5.0 on board. This new update introduces the latest OxygenOS 9.5.2: here is what’s new.
With a size of around 494 MB, the upgrade to OxygenOS 9.5.2 brings with it several additions, starting from the DC Dimming to optimally calibrate the brightness of the display. There are also improvements for the scrolling on that gorgeous 90Hz refresh rate AMOLED display. For gamers, there are a few other notable additions that we think you’ll really hone in on. Firstly, this day one update adds the exclusive Fnatic gaming mode to OnePlus 7 Pro devices.
This mode ups gaming performance and massively limits background data so that you can have the best possible data connection when playing eSports and online titles. Haptic feedback tweaking also comes to the Gaming mode, allowing you to have more control over vibrations during your playing time.
Digital Wellbeing is also updated to add the Wind Down and the Grayscale feature so that you don’t suffer eyestrain late into the evening. The final portion of the update optimizes photo quality on the new triple camera setup.
Here is the complete changelog:
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.4
- Added DC dimming feature (Settings-Utilities-OnePlus Laboratory)
- Improved smooth scrolling
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Enhanced audiovisual experience by adding haptic feedback (Settings-Utilities-Gaming mode)
- Added Fnatic mode (Settings-Utilities-Gaming mode)
- Added Wind Down in Digital Wellbeing (Settings-Digital Wellbeing)
- Added Grayscale feature in Wind Down (Settings-Digital Wellbeing-Wind Down)
- Optimized photo quality