Oppo A9x was officially presented today in China and constitutes a slightly improved variant of Oppo A9, unveiled just last month. Let’s find out what are the differences compared to the latter and its characteristics.
Oppo A9x is a mid-range smartphone with very generous dimensions: despite the reduced frames and the small water-drop notch (90.7% of screen-to-body ratio), the phone has a 6.53 inches Full-HD+ display. The SoC is the MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core 12 nm, accompanied by 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory (expandable).
The only real difference between Oppo A9x with its A9 brother is in fact in the photographic sector: the new model can, in fact, count on a double rear camera of 48 + 5 MP, with LED flash and f/1.7 aperture. The 16 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture is unchanged. The complete technical specifications are summarized below :
OPPO A9x specifications
Gizchina News of the week
- 6.53-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture,5MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162 x 76.1 x 8.3m; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- 4020mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
Oppo A9x will be available for purchase in China starting May 21 at the price of 1999 yuan, corresponding to around $288 at current exchange rates. The colors will be Ice Jade White and Meteorite Black, which you can see in the images above.