Now, the well-known youtuber JerryRig has done his own tests of resistance of the device for scratches, flames, torsion, etc. in which the phone has come out quite well stopped.
In addition to the tests, JerryRig has removed the color layer of the back cover to leave it completely transparent, so that you can see the inside of the OnePlus 7 Pro.
In this way, we can see how the emergent camera mechanism works. If you want to lose a few seconds of your life watching a camera go up and down, you have it from minute 3:10 on the video above.
OnePlus 7 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display with 516PPI, 90Hz refresh rate, sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with OxygenOS 9.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, 7P lens, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0 μm pixel size, OIS, 3x zoom, 16MP 117° Ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.6×75.9×8.8 mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Warp Charge 30 Fast Charging (5V/6A)