Daily tasks tend to take a lot of our free time. Any help possible is more than welcomed. Robot vacuums for example is an great accessory for everyone who works long hours and wants to have a social life or time just to relax.
My personal drawback is kitchen and bathroom tasks. They look horrible by the end of the week and I don’t want to use heavy-duty tile cleaners due to my asthma. Upon to this task, my kids got old enough to eat themselves, thus dropping half the food around the house, either on the wook texture or the carpets. Again usage of heavy cleaners is avoided for allergies and skin irritation.
I had to find a solution and a Spin Scrubber was the answer. Phaewo has an amazing electric model with a decent price of 86 euros at the time of this review.
Phaewo Electric Spin Scrubber: Technical specs
|Product Details||Power type: rechargeable
Battery: 2x 7.4V / 2000mAh lithium battery
Working time: 90 minutes
Rated voltage: 8.4V
Maximum power: 84W
Adapter: 12V-1A line length 1.5m
|Weight & Size||Package Weight: 2.65kg
Package Size(L x W x H):690×210×100mm
|Package Contents||1 x Floor mop
1 x waxing sponge
1 x hard hair flat brush
1 x Corner round brush storage base
1 x storage stainless steel frame
1 x User Maual
1 x adapter
Phaewo Electric Spin Scrubber: Main Features
- Powerful Motor: The tile cleaner has an 84W motor and two 7.4V rechargeable batteries. Recharging time is about 2.5 hours for a 90-minute cleaning! You only need one device to audaciously clean everything with just the spin of a brush!
- Easy Storage: The cleaner comes with a free rack. Don’t waste your time on drilling a hole in your wall or in finding a space to store your grout brush and accessories! After cleaning, just hang your wet scrub brush to dry on the rack.
- Unique Accessories: It has a 24-inch long extension handle, no need to bend over your toilet to get those nasty stains. This detachable toilet cleaner’s head is flexible, so you can clean from different angles. Your package also includes 4 different brushes.
- Water Resistant: This scrubber is fully waterproof from the hinge and below. The top part, its handle, is water resistant from splashing water, so don’t immerse it in water.
- All-around Cleaner: You can use this versatile spin brush for the bathroom, different floors, car, walls, windows, glass surfaces, patio furniture, tile grout, shower, toilet, bathtub, and kitchen.
Gizchina News of the week
The electric spin Scrubber looks like a an electric standing broom and can be used with or without an extension. It is not heavy to pick and use on wall, but needs both hands for long time usage. It weighs 2.6 kgs. The extension handle is 60 cm long so you can reach the floor and ceiling easily. The head of the scrubber can be bent to 82 degrees for ease of use and the lower part is fully waterproof for water bucket usage. It has an 84W motor and two 7.4V / 2000mAh rechargeable lithium batteries. Recharging takes about an hour and half for 2 to 3 hours for usage depending on the speed of the motor. The 84W power motor has a torque of 40kgf.cm which offers more than enough power for most household tasks.
On the scrubber body a LED Display presents the battery percentage and the speeds – you can hear/see that anyway. A button in the display works as on/1st speed/2nd speed/off. The scrubber has a metal rack and a scrubber base when on the closet. It holds the accessories together for easy reach.
The accessories are a floor mop which can be used also for glass or metal surfaces like the exterior of your car. I use this mop on the wooden floor to get stains from baby food and i am planning to try it on the car. For car usage and wooden floors also, there is a round sponge.
You can use it to apply wax or shining/wood protection cream.The sponge is easy to use with the wood shining cream. Both are quite easy to clean after. I was worried that the cream might not get off the sponge but a bit of soaking did the job.
There is a round head brush to use in the corners – in my case glass shower corners and the joining between the wall tiles and the bathtub. I use soda, vinegar and simple cleaners diluted in water. The scrubber does the job and I don’t need any toxic cleaners any more. A second hard hair flat brush comes along for floor usage and this is the one I use on the balcony tiles and carpets. The two brushes can be used on grills and/or other metal parts in the garden but I haven’t tried that yet. I am going to use the round head brush to clean the balcony rails out of sand when weather allows it.
There is a usage manual and an adapter inside the main package. From this long description of accessories and daily usage you get the point! You can clean whatever you want! I am more than happy and I fully recommend it.