Xiaomi’s Redmi brand is on the verge of expanding its smartphone portfolio as suggested by different leaks and teasers from the past few days. There is the flagship killer – the Redmi K20 and K20 Pro, the Redmi Note 7S and the Redmi 7A which showed up on TENAA with partial specs a few days ago.
TENAA released the Redmi 7A images a few hours ago, and today, the device is now less of a mystery as we now know more about it, all thanks to’ its updated TENAA listing. The Redmi 7A with the model numbers M1903C3EC and M1903C3EE is tipped to come fitted with a 5.45-inch display that has a 1440x720px resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio screen, a 3900mAh battery, and will boot AndrOID Pie out of the box.
The listing doesn’t reveal the SoC, but it is clocked at 1.4 GHz while it will come in 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB, and 4GB/64GB configurations, and allows storage expansion by up to 256GB via microSD card. It is fitted with a single 13MP rear and an 8MP front camera, lacks the fingerprint sensor, as well as the Face unlock feature.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A rumored specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 146.30×70.41×9.55mm; Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) built-in battery
The Redmi 7A measures 146.30×70.41×9.55(mm) and weighs 150 grams, and will come in in Black, Red, Blue, Pink, White, Green, Purple, and Gray color options.