A couple of months ago, Chinese manufacturer, Realme announced its first-ever pop-up camera phone, Realme X. The pop-up camera phone comes with a 6.53-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED display as well as a cutting-edge on-screen fingerprint reader. Under the hood, it has a Snapdragon 710 SoC. It has 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. There’s a dual 48MP (f/1.7) +5MP camera on the rear and a 16MP sensor in the pop-up module. It has a 3,765 mAh battery which supports VOOC 3.0 fast charge.
According to Realme’s latest report, the Realme X is currently receiving a system update. Amongst other things, this new update comes with the July security patch. It also brings a more stable system performance, power-saving deep sleep mode, and smoother gaming experience.
Realme X new update log is as follows:
- Android Security Patch: July 5, 2019
- Optimize system performance, improve system fluency, and enhance system stability
- Optimize the intelligent deep sleep mode to keep your phone running at low power during sleep to save power
- Improves the Google service framework networking mechanism
- Modifies gaming capacity under special scenes
- Improves the Dolby sound effects in special scenes as well as VoLTE HD Call icon
Adjust the 48MP sensor mode entry
This update is currently rolling out in China. As usual, OTA updates do not arrive all units at the same time so you have to be patient. For those with the Indian version of this smartphone, you may want to check if this update is available. Let us know in the comments if this update is available in India.