Huawei has formalized a new smartphone in Malaysia through a special event. We are talking about a new device in the Nova range, similar in many respects to the Nova 5 Pro presented in China last June.
It packs a 6.26-inch Full HD+ LCD curved glass screen with a 32-megapixel in-screen camera, is powered by Kirin 980 7nm SoC with Dual NPU, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1, GPU Turbo 3.0, and features Leica quad-lens cameras with 48-megapixel sensor, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro and a 2-megapixel for portrait shots.
It features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone within a second, gradient 3D glass back, and packs a 3500mAh battery with 22.5W HUAWEI SuperCharge fast charging that lets you charge the phone up to 50% in 30 minutes.
HUAWEI Nova 5T specifications
- 6.26-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ FullView display
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor. With 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash 16MP Ultra Wide Angle lens. With f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture. 2MP depth of field lens with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, CAF
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3700mAh battery with 22.5W HUAWEI SuperCharge fast charging