Meizu has officially announced that as of January 17th, the release of the full Flyme 8.0 stable is now complete. The new system-level, design and more than 100 function adjustments cover the following models:
Meizu 16T, 16s Pro, 16Xs, 16s, Note9, Note8, X8, 16X, 16th Plus, 16th, 15 Plus, 15, M15, Charm Blue E3, Charm Blue S6, Charm Blue 6, Charm Blue Note6, PRO 7 Plus, PRO 7 High Edition, PRO 7 Standard Edition, PRO 6 Plus, Charm Blue Note5, PRO 6 / 6s, Charm Blue Max, Charm Blue E, MX6, PRO 5.
Meizu Flyme 8.0 Stable Release is Complete, Covers 28 Models
At the Meizu 16s Pro conference on August 28th last year, Meizu officially released the Flyme 8 system; calling it “light as spirit”. The OS adopts the new design concept of “Alive Design”; which is supposedly faster and smoother.
Gizchina News of the week
As far as UI design, Flyme 8 adopts a new 4X6 desktop layout. The foreground and background of the icon are also completely independent; thus bringing more exquisite dynamic effects to the icon. Additionally, the icon center graphic is more rigorous and detailed; with a stronger background color.
Flyme 8 also uses a line-removal white space combined with global immersive design; a new grid system; font size adjustments; line spacing, etc. At the same time, a major change in Flyme 8 is the introduction of animated wallpapers. Meizu did indeed add more than 300 new motion effects; while providing a cooler “small window mode 2.0” and bringing game mode 4.0.
Features highlights are as follows:
- Smart Wallpaper: Dynamic changes, delicate and natural;
- Night mode: color conversion, deep and comfortable;
- Small window mode: multi-tasking on the same screen, the application can be switched freely;
- Call blocking: reduce interference, immersive gaming experience;
- Family Guardian: Careful and meticulous, Guardian always online;
- Aicy intelligent assistant: intelligent integration, more conscience;
- Game screen running: Power-saving lasting, worry-free on-hook.
Do you guys own any of the Meizu phones listed above? Do you already run Flyme 8.0? Let us know down below!