Chinese internet provider – China Mobile – just launched a “Hubei refueling special package”; 10 yuan ($1.43) for 10GB of national traffic, valid for 10 days. A move to help out those affected by the Coronavirus epidemic in the Asian country.
Coronavirus: China Mobile Offers Special Data Plan to those in Affected Areas
The data package is only available for Hubei Mobile users to order after logging in. It includes 10GB of data and is only valid for 10 days. It will take effect immediately after processing and automatically expire at 24 o’clock on the last day and there is no need to unsubscribe. It’s also worth mentioning that this traffic package can be purchased repeatedly.
- Only Hubei Mobile users can order after logging in. If you want to reduce the speed and volume of large-rate users, please confirm that you have not reached the speed limit before ordering. If the speed reduction is triggered after ordering, the use of this product will also be slowed down at the same time. You need to order an acceleration package to restore the speed.
- The order takes effect immediately and is valid for 10 natural days. It will automatically expire at 24:00 on the last day, and there is no need to cancel the subscription.
- It can be ordered repeatedly and multiple stacks can be ordered at the same time. The validity period is still 10 days.
- The full fee will be charged after the transaction is completed. After ordering, the product traffic will be given priority.
- Contained traffic cannot be carried forward or shared. The traffic generated in the previous period cannot be deducted or transferred.
- The total traffic inside and outside your monthly package will implement a 200GB capping policy. When the traffic reaches the 200GB capping value, you will stop your monthly traffic usage function or experience speed reduction according to your tariff.
Are you in the Hubei province? If so, will you take advantage of China Mobile’s offer? Let us know in the comments section below