Today, Chinese manufacturing giant, Huawei, released a new entry-level smartphone, Huawei Enjoy 10e. This is the fourth smartphone in the Enjoy 10 series which boasts of Enjoy 10, Enjoy 10S and Enjoy 10 Plus. This smartphone has a 999 yuan ($143) starting price.
The Huawei Enjoy 10e uses a 6.3-inch waterdrop display just like other phones in the series. The screen ratio is 88.4%. Under the hood, we have a MediaTek MT6765 chip (Helio P35) which supports dual-card dual-standby. The front camera is only 2.65 mm in diameter it comes with a large 5000 mAh battery, which can achieve a three-day, one-charge life plan. Furthermore, the Enjoy 10e supports special features which can charge or backup data for other mobile phones.
Gizchina News of the week
Huawei Enjoy 10e has a 4GB + 64GB / 128GB storage solution. It supports EROFS file compression technology as well as Huawei SuperSound audio solution. In the camera department, this smartphone comes with an 8MP selfie shooter with a f/2.0 aperture. On the rear, it has a 13MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture) dual-camera solution.
HUAWEI Enjoy 10e specifications
- 6.3-inch IPS LCD (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ resolution 20:9
- Helio P35 octa-core processor clocking 2.3GHz
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage – expandable memory
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.07 x 74.08 x 9.04 mm; Weight: 185 grams.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB OTG, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 10W fast charge
Huawei Enjoy 10e price and availability
This entry-level smartphone is currently on pre-sale until March 5th. The 4GB RAM + 64 GB storage is selling for 999 Yuan (~$143) while the 4GB + 128GB version is going for 1,199 Yuan (~$171). This smartphone is currently available in Magic Night Black, Pearl White, and Emerald Green colour options.
Can I use it with Verizon
Yeah, like the one thing one of the largest audiences of this article would want to know is if it has us bands and there’s not even a mention of it.
I would have thought that was obvious!
Why would they even bother making it US compatible after the way the US government have treated Huawei?
It’s too bad no more Google support for that I won’t use Huawei anymore. Hopefully one day that changes.