Recently, there were reports that the sales of iPhones in China for February 2019 is about 490,000 units. Nevertheless, many people believe that this figure is not entirely correct and it is currently a major topic of discussion. As part of the discussion, Pan Jiutang, a partner of the Xiaomi Industry Investment Department, accidentally leaks the sales performance of the Xiaomi Mi 10 series. According to him, the Xiaomi Mi 10 series (Mi 10/Pro) is not much different from the iPhone quote.
Pan Jiutang words: “I personally feel that the iPhone sales figures in February are not quite right, and it should be far more. Otherwise, the sales and reservations of Xiaomi Mi 10’s two mobile phones in February are not much different from this number … “. In other words, the sales of Xiaomi Mi 10 series in February also hit around 490,000 units. This is a “perfect” start for a flagship that has been in the market for just over two weeks.
Xiaomi Mi 10’s excellent price/performance ratio should also be one of the reasons for its popularity. Although the company said that this flagship will be “expensive”, it appears that Xiaomi can’t afford price itself out of the market.
XIAOMI MI 10 PRO / MI 10 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging