While general attention is directed towards the next launch of the new devices of the Huawei P40 family, the Chinese manufacturer has planned the presentation of a new smartwatch: Huawei Watch GT 2e. The watch wants to represent a small advance, especially regarding the design since the datasheet remains almost identical to that of Huawei Watch GT 2 released last fall.
This information derives from a copious leak just published online. With about 10 days in advance of the official event, we can thus admire the appearance and details of the new Huawei smartwatch.
Huawei Watch GT 2e specs:
- Screen: 1.39″ AMOLED (454 x 454 pixels)
- CPU: HiSilicon Hi1132 (ARM Cortex-M3)
- RAM and storage: 16MB + 4 GB
- Sensors: barometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass, heart rate sensor, pedometer movement sensor, microphone
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1, SMS notifications
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 (and above), iOS 9 (and above)
- Other: GPS support, voice controls, kilocalorie measurement, sleep and heart rate monitoring, waterproof
- Materials: metal, plastic
- Battery: 455 mAh Li-Ion
- Dimensions and weight: 53 x 10.8 x 46.8 mm and 25 g
- Colors: black, black / red, black / mint
At the moment, we do not know the price of this smartwatch. It will probably only emerge close to the presentation – even if some online retailers have spoken of figures around €200.
The upcoming Huawei P40 series will officially see the light of day on March 26th. The much-awaited smartphone series will include at least two phones; the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro. To be added to the P40 Lite.
Now, while we pretty much know the main specs and what the devices will look like, thanks to the various previous leaks, we can also see the different colors in which the phones will arrive.
The Chinese brand will make them available in gray, black, pearl white, blue, pearly pink and a sand yellow color. Difficult however to know if all these colors will be marketed in all markets or not.