Oppo is preparing for the announcement of a light version of its flagship Find X2. It will be called Oppo Find X2 Lite. There will be no 120-Hz display, but support for 5G connectivity due to the Snapdragon 765G chipset will remain (instead of the Snapdragon 865 in the Find X2 and Find X2 Pro).
Oppo Find X2 Lite: press photo, specifications and price leaked
In addition, a more familiar display format with a 32-megapixel front camera in a drop-shaped cutout will be used here. As for the main rear camera module, it will include 48-megapixel main sensor, 8-megapixel wide-angle, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel portrait sensors.
WinFuture website also mentions 6.4″ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. Alongside 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal storage, a 4025 mAh battery with 30-W fast charge. In addition to NFC, 3.5 mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 6 and Android 10 with Color OS 7. The device will weigh 180g and its thickness will be 8 mm. It is reported that the presentation will take place in the near future. The price in Europe will be around 500 euros ($540) but it’s not confirmed yet. We will tell you more as soon as possible.
Gizchina News of the week
Oppo Find X2 Lite alleged specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 116-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm; Weight: 180g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4025mAh (Typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging