The Honor V10 which comes with Kirin 970 SoC is now getting a new EMUI 10 update. According to the update description, it basically adds new features such as multi-screen collaboration, uninterrupted phone screen sharing, and smart charging mode. In addition to original functions such as files, pictures, video sharing, and text smart sharing, the latest “multi-screen collaboration” function also allows users to directly open and edit files on the phone. After the edit, the new file will be available in the original location on the phone. Also, the update allows reminders to display on the screen of the MateBook X Pro.
Honor V10 EMUI 10 update description
- Multi-screen collaboration: Adds the new screen collaboration function. After establishing a connection with Huawei PC, you can drag and drop files on both devices. The keyboard becomes a mobile assistant, editing is more efficient.
- Connect to the screen: This feature enables a seamless screen sharing feature with multiple amazing functions.
- Battery (smart charging mode): Using the AI capability, this feature can prevent our phone from “overcharging”. This, in turn, preserves battery life.
- Security Patch: This new update also comes with the April 2020 security patch. It will enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Honor V10 specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM, 64GB /128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, CAF, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 157 × 74.98 × 6.97mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3750mAh (typical) / 3650mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging