Today, Realme held a large event, in which it presented its first smartwatches called Realme Watch, as well as the first smart TVs Realme Smart TV.
Realme TVs will initially be available in two sizes with 32-inch and 43-inch screens. The frames around the screen are very narrow. The TV received Chroma Boost Picture Engine image processing technology, which improves picture quality. In addition, peak screen brightness is 400 cd/m 2.
Realme Smart TVs are very cheap
The heart of the TV is the MediaTek quad-core 64-bit single-chip system, which has not been used on any other TV. It got the Cortex-A53 processor cores and the Mali-470 MP3 graphics accelerator. In addition, we have 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of storage memory. Users will be able to install applications from the Google Play store.
The TV is equipped with four speakers with a total power of 24 watts and supports Dolby Audio. Realme Smart TV runs on the Android TV operating system, it is equipped with a built-in Chromecast player and support for the Google Assistant voice assistant. To launch it, there is a corresponding button on the remote control. Buttons for YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and Netflix are also provided.
The small version of Realme Smart TV will cost about $171, while the 43-inch version is priced at $290. Realme Smart TV goes on sale on June 2.
Gizchina News of the week
Realme Smart TV (43″ and 32″) specifications
- 43-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD display with up to 400 nits peak brightness, 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10
- 32-inch (1366 × 768 pixels) HD display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 7 display modes: Standard, Vivid, Sport, Movie, Game, Energy Saving
- 1.1GHz Quad-Core Cortex A53 MediaTek processor with Mali-470 MP3 GPU
- 1GB 2133MHz RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 9.0 with Chromecast Built-in, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Live channel
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, SPDIF, DVB-T2, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, H.263, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 x 12W speakers + 2 x tweeter, Dolby Audio MS12B
To see more news from Realme, head over to the Realme X50 Pro Player Edition launch article, and here is a reminder of its specifications:
Realme X50 Pro Play specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, UIS stabilization. In addition to 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP B&W depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, 2MP depth sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1cc 1216 Super linear dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 159.0×74.2×8.9mm; Weight: 209g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4110mAh (Minimum) battery with 65W SuperDart fast charging