In addition to the Redmi 10X 5G version, Redmi also released the Redmi 10X 4G version. Just like the 5G version, the 4G version is also the world’s first smartphone to use an SoC. It comes with the MediaTek Helio G85 gaming processor. This smartphone arrives with a 999 yuan ($140) starting price.
The Redmi 10X 4G version uses a 6.53-inch small punch-hole full-screen display. It also comes with up to 128GB internal storage and a 48MP main camera in the quad-rear camera setup. Furthermore, this smartphone uses a built-in 5020mAh battery + 18W fast charge, infrared remote control, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It supports a rear fingerprint sensor as well as face recognition. In the camera department, this device comes with a quad-rear camera setup (48MP main sensor). On the front, it has a 13MP shooter. On the software end, this smartphone runs on MIUI 12 on top of Androud 10 out of the box. Other features include IP53 water and dust resistant rating, IR blaster, etc.
Redmi 10X specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-Core processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear cameras with PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro lens, and 2MP depth sensor
- 13MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.38×77.2×8.95mm; Weight: 205g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh (typical) / 4920mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
Redmi 10X 4G version price and availability
The Redmi 10X 4G version is currently on sale in China and it has a 999 yuan ($140) starting price for the 4GB + 128GB version. The 6GB + 128GB version is selling for 1,199 yuan ($168). This smartphone is available in three colors which include ice white, sky blue and green.