The popular K-pop BTS group has been working with electronics manufacturers for several years. It used to be LG, now Samsung. The band will release together with the Korean manufacturer a BTS edition of the Galaxy Buds+ and Samsung Galaxy S20+, the renderings of which were published today by the famous insider Evan Blass.
The photos of this Galaxy S20+ special edition fully reveals the design of the new smartphone. The color of the device is somewhat reminiscent of the purple S9+. On the photos, it is also visible that the new product will receive a special theme and the band logo in the frame of the rear camera.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ BTS edition photos leak online
The BTS version of the headphones is also made in purple tones and received the band’s logo on the case. The whole touch panel, as well as the external part of the case, is painted in the color of the band. Samsung will call this color “Mirror Purple.”
In addition to physical differences, when you buy Buds+ BTS Edition you will receive exclusive wallpapers/stickers/lock screens. An image with the BTS logo will also appear in the Samsung Gear app. For example, it will pop up when checking the battery level.
Recall that the specs and the internal hardware of both devices will be the same as the original ones. It is expected that the BTS version of both devices will be officially unveiled on July 9. Pre-orders will be open soon.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ specifications
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB (5G) LPDDR5 RAM with 128GBGB /256 (5G) / 512GB (5G) storage (UFS 3.0), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, Super Speed Dual Pixel AF, OIS, 64MP Telephoto lens with 76° FoV, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, Hybrid Optic Zoom 3X, Super-Resolution Zoom up to 30X, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, Depth Vision camera
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB Light sensor
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8mm; Weight: 186g (188g for 5G)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh (typical) / 4370mAh (minimum) battery with 25W fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare