Earlier this year, Samsung introduced two new Lite additions to its flagship portfolio, namely Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note 10 Lite. The former arrived with an INR 39,999 ($527) price tag while the latter launched with a starting price of INR 38,999 ($514). Well, the chaebol has now announced a permanent price cut on the Note 10 Lite smartphone in the Indian market.
As per the new price cut, the base variant of the device now comes with INR 37,999 ($498), while the top model will set you back INR 39,999 ($524). The top model was initially launched with INR 40,999 price tag. The new pricing is already available on all the popular online retailers as well as the offline retailers in the country.
Get Galaxy Note 10 Lite with up to INR 8,000 discount!
Apart from just dropping the price permanently, Samsung is offering a solid deal on its own e-store. As a part of this limited period offer, the South Korean giant is offering an additional INR 2,000 ($26) instant discount. To avail that, you need to use the promo code N2KOFF at checkout. You will see the promo code mentioned in the product buy page as well on Samsung e-store.
Samsung has also partnered with Citibank to offer a massive INR 5,000 ($65) cashback on the payments authorized using Citibank Credit or debit cards. All of this, when combined, gives you an INR 8,000 discount, and that is quite a sweet deal. It is worth noting that the Citibank cashback offer on the device is available for a limited time period i.e., till June 20. On a side note, interested buyers can also avail of Samsung’s device exchange program for some additional benefit.
On a different note, Samsung will soon launch some new flagship products namely Galaxy Note 20 series, Galaxy Tab S7 lineup, and of course, Galaxy Watch 3.
You can find the key specifications for the Galaxy Note 10 Lite mentioned down below:
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED panel, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 394 PPI
- Processor & graphics: Exynos 9810 chipset (10nm), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- RAM & ROM: up to 8GB, 128GB onboard storage (UFS 2.1)
- Rear cameras: triple module, 12MP primary, 12MP ultrawide, 12MP telephoto
- Selfie camera: single module, 32MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4,500 mAh capacity, 25W fast charging support
- Software: Android 10, One UI 2
- Biometrics: under-display optical fingerprint sensor, face recognition
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band WiFi, NFC, USB Type-C port
- Weight: 199g
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.1 x 8.7 mm