Earlier this year, Samsung added two new devices to its Galaxy S and Note flagship lineup. We’re talking about the Galaxy Note 10 Lite and Galaxy S10 Lite. Well, the chaebol has now started rolling out the latest One UI 2.1 software update to the Note 10 Lite devices in the Indian market. For those who’re unaware, the device comes with Android 10 with One UI 2 skin out-of-the-box. Find out the new additions along with the complete changelog further down this article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Gets One UI 2.1 Finally!
The South Korean company has now added Note 10 Lite to its list of One UI 2.1 software running devices. The new update brings the firmware version N770FXXU3BTE5 along with the latest June 2020 Android Security patch. As expected, the all-new One UI 2.1 does bring some new additions to the table enhancing the overall user experience.
We’re talking about numerous new additions such as Quick Share, Music Share, Selfie Tone, AR Zone, My Filters, Single Take, Pro Mode and much more. To recall, Quick Share allows you to share files with another Samsung device in an instant. The Music Share, on the other hand, can help you connect your Galaxy devices to a Bluetooth sound source using Note 10 Lite.
In terms of camera, we’re looking at a plethora of new additions. The Single Take, which was first arrived with S20 lineup, is finally here. You now have a dedicated AR Zones for all your AR-related needs. The Pro Mode with shutter speed control has also arrived which was missing earlier for some reasons. Lastly, Samsung Keyboard has received some new features namely multilingual translation, new text undo/redo functions and AR Emoji.
Gizchina News of the week
Changelog and How to Update
If you’re a Note 10 Lite user and resides in India, then you should already receive the update notification. That’s not the case? then you can do so manually by heading over to Settings>>Software Update>>Download and Install. There is a slight chance that the rollout is in a batched manner meaning you might not get it at an instant.
You can find the complete changelog for the update down below:
- Single Take
- Pro Video
- AR Zone (Picture Link, updated AR Emoji and Stickers)
- AR Doodle
- My Filters
- Shot Suggestions
- Selfie Tone
- Smooth zoom transition
- Recording with shutter button in Photo mode
- Swipe down gesture on the shutter button
- Night Mode on the selfie camera
- Zooming in Night Mode
- My Files – Network Storage
- Gallery – Quick Crop and Clean View
- Messages – Categories and custom chat backgrounds
- Samsung Dex – Snapping windows with the mouse
- Link to Windows/Your Phone – Shared clipboard
- Quick Share
- Music Share
- Deep sleeping apps
- Changes in few settings pages
- More screen zoom options
- New design
- Better haptic feedback (for example when deleting text)
- Undo/Redo gestures
- Spotify and Netflix integration
- Search, Translate and Samsung Pass was added
- Changes in Handwriting mode
- Night Hyperlapse
- Switching lenses, when recording
- 30s shutter speed
- Smart selfie angle
- Live Captions