Huawei has released the first update for its new Honor X10 Max smartphone. The huge smartphone comes with a pre-installed Magic UI 3.1.1 user interface based on the Android 10 operating system.
Honor X10 Max has received its first update that brings HDR10 video support
The new update the firmware to the Magic UI 126.96.36.199 and brings support for HDR10 video, a new Smart Gallery feature that allows you to recognize photos and automatically organize them into categories such as portraits, landscapes, food, and so on.
Also, photo and video shooting were improved, card switching for NFC payments was optimized. In addition, the update includes the June Android security update.
The Honor X10 Max has arrived lately with a 7.09-inch screen, a 48MP main camera, a MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC and a 5000mAh battery. It is the latest member of the Honor X10 family and the only large-screen smartphone in the 5G era. The starting price is 1899 yuan ($269).
The phone has a body size of 174.37mm (length) × 84.91mm (width) × 8.3mm (height), and weighs only 227g. This is quite acceptable if taking into account we are dealing with a 7.09-inch large screen. It offers three colors of racing blue, speed black, and light-speed silver. It has an 8.3mm thick body and an ergonomic arc of 35° tiger mouth angle, and supports side fingerprint unlocking.
Honor X10 Max Magic UI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
- Gallery: New Smart Gallery Feature, the smartphone can automatically detect pictures in the gallery and organize them in different categories such as portraits, locations, scenery, food, etc.
- Multimedia: Optimizes video playback with more and clearer details when watching movies. Added support for HDR10 standard videos.
- Camera: Optimizes photography and video recording experience.
- NFC: Optimize card swiping.
- Security: Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 for improved system security.
HONOR X10 Max specifications
- 7.09-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC color gamut, up to 780 nit brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor with ARM Mali-G57 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1217 super linear stereo speakers, Smart PA, Huawei Histen
- Dimensions: 174.46×84.91×8.3mm; Weight:227g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5W Fast charging