Chinese manufacturer, Oppo, released the Oppo Reno 4 last month. At the time, this smartphone has Diamond Blue, Mirror Black, Taro Purple colour options. Now, the company has officially announced that the Crystal Diamond Red version is now available for sale. This smartphone comes with a Snapdragon 765G SoC, supports 65W fast charge, and has a 2999 yuan ($429) starting price. The Oppo Reno 4 also boasts of a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen and a built-in 4020mAh battery. This smartphone is currently available for purchase at JingDong Mall.
In the camera department, this device comes with a triple camera setup. Specifically, it has a 48MP main sensor as well as an 8MP and a 2MP ultra-clear laser focusing sensor. On the front, this device uses a 32MP + 2MP dual camera combination. The camera supports super night scene video, super anti-shake 3.0, and other video shooting functions.
In terms of pricing, the Oppo Reno 4 has two models. The 8GB + 128GB option sells for 2999 yuan ($429) while the 8GB+256GB option is priced at 3299 yuan ($472).
OPPO Reno4 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D 90Hz AMOLED display with 96% NTSC color gamut, 430 nits typical, up to 600 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture, laser autofocus
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, secondary 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:159.3×74.0×7.8mm; Weight: 183g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4020mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging