The well-known network informant under the nickname Ice Universe, who often shares exclusive information about new products in the mobile industry, published photos taken with the main camera of the new Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra smartphone.
These photographs were taken from the same angle using different lenses and zoom factors. This is unlikely to be a surprising conclusion, but no miracle has happened with the introduction of the 120x zoom.
Even up to 10x zoom, the picture is excellently detailed, but already at 50x zoom it turns into a mess, which is only exacerbated by using 120x zoom.
Some users argue that no post-processing even occurs at 120x zoom – the camera simply takes a picture at 50x zoom and crops it. However, you can see the photos at full resolution via the link in the source below.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra officially launched and become the best camera phone
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra screen features a 6.67-inch diagonal, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 10-bit color depth and HDR10 + high dynamic range support. Also, the developers have worked on a more accurate automatic brightness control. The maximum luminance is 1120 cd / m 2. The front camera is embedded in a hole in the upper left corner of the screen.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB. 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage. 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired. 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Mi 10 Ultra comes in Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver and Transparent Edition, starts at 5299 yuan (US$ 762) for 8GB + 128GB, 5599 yuan (US$ 806) for 8GB + 256GB, 5999 yuan (US$ 863) for 12GB + 256GB and the top-end 16GB + 512GB version costs 6999 yuan (US$ 1007). It is available for order today and goes on sale in China from August 16th.