Xiaomi’s Mi CC9 series of smartphones were hyped for a long time before the official launch; today an alleged model of the upcoming Mi CC10 series has seemingly popped up on Geekbench. Previously 91mobiles had discovered an unknown Xiaomi smartphone with the codename ‘Xiaomi Cas’; which has been reported to have been associated with the Mi CC10 series. The Geekbench listing reveals a few key hardware details about the upcoming Mi CC9 successor possibly te Mi CC10.
Mi CC10 Pro: Snapdragon 865?
Interestingly, it seems that the upcoming Mi CC10 or Mi CC10 Pro will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM. There may be a few other higher RAM option on offer when the phone launches. From the source code, the mention of the Adreno 650 GPU, suggests the smartphone will be housing in the Snapdragon 865 chipset onboard. Furthermore, this report is in line with the previous reports from July where it was found the codename ‘Cas’ associated with model M2007J1SC. The report had mentioned that ‘Cas’ would come with the new Snapdragon 865 SoC which was indicated in code snippets found within MIUI 12.
Gizchina News of the week
Back in June this year, Xiaomishka reported that the new Xiaomi device with the codename ‘Xiaomi Cas’ will be boasting a powerful rear camera setup that will include a 108MP primary sensor and come with 120x digital zoom support. Interestingly, the reports also added that the regular Mi CC10 will come with the Snapdragon 775G chipset. So keeping the previous reports in mind, the latest geek bench listing may be of the Mi CC10 Pro.
XIAOMI MI CC9 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 103.8% NTSC colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB storage (Meitu Edition), expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS. In addition to an 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture. And a 2MP depth sensor with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 156.8×74.5×8.67mm; Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC USB Type-C
- 4030mAh (typical) / 3940mAh (minimum) battery with QC 4.0 charging, 18W fast charger