According to the source, the budgetary flagship of the previous generation Samsung – Galaxy S10 Lite – received the most current version of the user interface – One UI 2.5. Recently, One UI 2.5 was available on the Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy S10, and now it has reached the younger model of the line.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has officially started receiving One UI 2.5
The new version of the software is already being distributed in Spain under the number G770FXXU3CTH4. Obviously, in the rest of Europe, the firmware, if not yet released, will be released in the very near future.
Unfortunately, some of the One UI 2.5 features implemented in the company’s latest flagships are missing in the Galaxy S10 Lite – that’s the point. For example, the smartphone did not receive the Pro Video shooting mode. At the same time, there were some improvements. For example, Google gestures work at the system level in third-party applications, sound has appeared in Motion Photos images, etc.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 394ppi
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Super Steady OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 75.6 x 162.5 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
As we mentioned earlier, The company has recently begun rolling out the One UI 2.5 update for the Galaxy S10 series. The firmware contains other bug fixes, security improvements, and overall device performance. If you’re a Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, or Galaxy S10+ user, you can check for the update by navigating to the phone’s Settings menu, selecting Software update, and tapping Download and install.