Last month, the South Korean technology giant released the Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ flagship tablets; earlier this month, Samsung announced the entry-level tablet Galaxy Tab A7 (2020), and the company will launch the Galaxy Tab Active 3 soon. At present, the tablet has passed the Bluetooth SIG certification and is expected to go on sale in October this year.
According to the Bluetooth certification website, Galaxy Tab Active 3 has a total of SM-T575, SM-T575N, SM-T570, SM-T577 and SM-T577U_DS product numbers, among which “SM-T575” has appeared in the GeekBench portal last month.
The tablet uses Samsung’s own Exynos 9810 processor. The processor debuted in 2018 and was once running on the Galaxy Note 9/S9 series. In addition, the information shows that the tablet is equipped with 4GB of memory and runs the Android 10 operating system.
The EB-BT575BBE battery mounted on the tablet surfaced in the database of the TUV Rheinland certification platform in July. It has revealed that the device will be equipped with a 5050mAh battery. There are no other details of the tablet.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the recently announced Samsung tablets.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+ specifications
- Tab S7+ — 12.4-inch (2800 x 1752 pixel) WQXGA+ 120Hz Super AMOLED display
- Tab S7 — 11-inch (2560 x 1600 pixel) WQXGA 120Hz LTPS TFT display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB / 512GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with One UI
- 13MP rear camera with f / 2.0 aperture, LED flash, 5MP 123° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Galaxy S7+ — In-display fingerprint scanner
- Galaxy S7 — Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Quad speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- S Pen with Bluetooth, 0.35mAh battery
- Tab S7+ Dimensions: 285 x 185 x 5.7mm; Weight: 575g
- Tab S7 Dimensions: 253.8 x 165.3 x 6.3mm; Weight: 498g (Wi-Fi), 500g (LTE), 502g (5G)
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ax, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C
- Tab S7+ — 10,090mAh battery with 45W Fast Charging
- Tab S7 — 8,000mAh battery with 45W Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 specifications
- 10.4-inch (2000×1200 pixel) WUXGA+ TFT display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB /64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:247.6x 157.4 x 7.0mm; Weight: 476g (Wi-Fi), 477g (LTE)
- 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7,040mAh battery