The network has been discussing the yet unannounced Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition for a long time and eagerly. Fortunately, insiders of all stripes on an ongoing basis fueled the curiosity of the company’s fans in terms of the characteristics of the new product. The company has already announced that it intends to release the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition on September 23rd.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition official specs leaked
Shortly before the announcement, the well-known insider Evan Blass posted screenshots of the smartphone page from the company’s official website. And this means that all the characteristics of the device have been officially confirmed, and next week we can only find out how much will be asked for the smartphone. According to the information that previously flashed on the network, we are guided by a price in the range from $700 to $900.
So, ideologically, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is the successor of the Galaxy S10 Lite and is positioned as a sub-flagship. However, taking into account the characteristics of the device, in most features it corresponds to the level of flagships.
It has a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and FullHD+ resolution, a Snapdragon 865 SoC, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. The smartphone will come with a 32MP selfie camera and three sensors on the back: 12MP (wide-angle) + 12MP (ultra-wide-angle) + 8MP (telephoto, 3x optical zoom).
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is powered by a 4500mAh battery, 25W fast charging and can be charged wirelessly. Declared support for reverse charging, Quick Share, DeX Wireless and Wireless PowerShare technologies, IP68 water protection and One UI 2 user interface based on Android 10.
Gizchina News of the week
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra camera specs leaked
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has become one of the notable devices this year. This is a powerful smartphone of the current season, which also amazed the users by the main camera with support for 100x digital zoom. But, it turned out to be just a marketing lure.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra camera, which, like its predecessor, can receive four modules, should be working on the errors of the current generation. Now, instead of one telephoto lens, they will offer two. As a result, the set of sensors in the future flagship should look like this: 108 MP + 12 MP (wide-angle module) + 10 MP (telephoto, 3x optical zoom) + zoom lens (5x zoom). As for the front camera, the Galaxy S21 should have a resolution of 40 megapixels.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 series should debut in February next year and may again include three models, where, in addition to the basic one, they will offer the Plus version and the Ultra. The new devices will be based on Snapdragon 875 and Exynos 1000, depending on the region of sale.
The latest rumors also indicate that the Galaxy S21 series will lose its premium title. Now it will take an intermediate place between the A-series and the Galaxy Z line, where the latter will bear the title of the most technologically advanced and premium in the Samsung lineup.
Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra specifications
- S20 – 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Display, HDR10+, 563 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate
- S20+ – 6.7-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Display, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate
- S20 Ultra 6.9-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Display, HDR10+, 511 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 8GB (12GB in S20 Ultra) LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 3.0), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- S20 and S20+ – 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, Super Speed Dual Pixel AF, OIS, 64MP Telephoto lens with 76° FoV, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, Hybrid Optic Zoom 3X, Super-Resolution Zoom up to 30X, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, Depth Vision camera (S20+)
- S20-Ultra – 108MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 48MP Telephoto lens with 24° FoV, f/3.5 aperture, PDAF, OIS, Hybrid Optic Zoom 10X, Super-Resolution Zoom up to 100X, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, Depth Vision camera
- S20 and S20+ – 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- S20 Ultra – 40MP front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB Light sensor
- S20 Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm; Weight: 163g
- S20+ Dimensions: 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8mm; Weight: 186g
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 76.0 x 8.8mm; Weight: 220g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- S20 — 4,000mAh battery with 25W fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
- S20+ — 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
- S20-Ultra — 5000mAh battery with 45W fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare