Realme revealed the latest handsets Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro a couple of weeks back in India. These most modern handsets of the Realme 7 Series come with 65 watts fast charging and quad rear camera setup. Realme 7 is the world’s first smartphone launched with the MediaTek Helio G95 processor. While the Realme 7 has already received its first update, Realme has now started to roll out a new update for the Realme 7 carrying the build number RMX2151PU_11_A.53.
For changes, The update brings software optimization and promises to provide a better user experience. Along with all the optimizations, it also improves the security and performance of the device; while bumping up the software version. It also addresses many bugs that were reported in the previous build such as the over-exposure issue of the front camera, ghost touch issues, and more.
This is a stable build and not a beta, and hence so we recommend users to update their device to this build as soon as possible. The update is based on Android 10 Q. Similar to all the other updates, this OTA update is rolling out in Europe exclusively over the air. This is a planned rollout so it may take some time to be available in all handsets.
REALME 7 RMX2151PU_11_A.53 UPDATE CHANGELOG (Camera Fix)
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic Ghost Touch issue in some scenarios
- Optimized the Over-exposure issue of the front camera when against the light
REALME 7 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.73″ Sony IMX682 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, UIS/UIS Max, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP B&W portrait camera, and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.3×74.8×9.4mm; Weight: 196.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
What do you guys think of the new Realme 7 Camera update? Have you already received it on your smartphone? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.