A new image has been posted on the Chinese social network Weibo, which allegedly shows the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro smartphone in two different colors.
Recall that the standard version of Xiaomi Mi 11 went on sale today, while the manufacturer did not even announce the Xiaomi 11 Pro, which is expected to be presented only in February.
Sources claim that smartphones will have very different cameras. In this regard, Xiaomi Mi 11 did not surprise, it received the usual set of sensors with a resolution of 108, 13 and 5 megapixels without a periscope camera. Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro should receive four modules, including a periscope camera. The render says 120x zoom. A similar combination was used in last year’s Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra smartphone.
It is also reported that the Mi 11 Pro display will support a 120Hz refresh rate, SDR to HDR conversion, MEMC anti-aliasing technology and AI scaling. In addition, the smartphone should have support for faster charging than the Xiaomi Mi 11.
These are the differences between the Xiaomi Mi 11 and the Mi 11 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will receive absolutely the same display as the Xiaomi Mi 11, and this applies not only to its characteristics but also to the front camera embedded in the upper left corner of the screen.
Earlier it was reported that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro model will be equipped with a third-generation sub-screen front camera developed by Xiaomi. This technology uses a new proprietary pixel arrangement and a redesigned pixel driving circuit. This increases the light transmission of the front of the screen. Allegedly, this allows you to achieve the same quality of photos as with a conventional front camera.
The main difference between the Mi 11 and the Mi 11 Pro should be an improved main camera, although details on this have not yet been reported. Presumably, the smartphone will receive an optical zoom and a periscope camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Recently, a well-known Weibo-blogger said that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will be official only after the Spring Festival (February 12). The Mi 11 Pro will be more expensive than the standard version.