OnePlus 8T starts getting Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168 update in India. The company quickly addressed the Video Playback issue that was appeared after the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update last week. Many users who updated their OnePlus 8T to OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 complains about the Video playback issue in fourms. Currently, the latest update is rolling out in India with firmware version 188.8.131.52.KB05DA, in Europe with firmware version 184.108.40.206.KB05BA, and in North America with firmware version 220.127.116.11.KB05AA.
The update packs November 2020 security patch along with hot fixes to the issues that appears after OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update. It optimized the full screen gestures with improved performance, In camera section the update optimized the image quality on nightscape. For more details check out full changelog below.
Full changelog of OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update
- Optimized the experience of full-screen gestures
- Increased fingerprint unlock success rates for faster unlock speed
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment)
- Fixed the issue that the media player may pause abnormally
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Optimized the image quality on nightscape
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation
- Improved the stability of communication
OnePlus Store (—IN only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
Currently the update starts rolling out in phases. If you did not get it don’t panic, the update will reach you in some time. You can also check it manually by going through the Setting > System > system Update. Before start downloading and installing the update on your smartphone, we recommend you to charge your phone up to 50% at least.
However, OnePlus 8T users who have installed the update can share there experiences via comments below. Wether the video playback issue is fixed or not with this update?