Xiaomi has reported on overcoming a new milestone with its flagship smartphone Xiaomi Mi 11. So, in just 21 days, the company sold 1,000,000 (one million) Xiaomi Mi 11.
Recall that already at the very beginning of sales, Xiaomi Mi 11 immediately became a super hit – in just 5 minutes on January 1, 350 thousand devices were bought. And already on January 10, top managers of Xiaomi celebrated overcoming the milestone of 500 thousand smartphones sold.
Such results significantly exceed the successes of last year’s Xiaomi Mi 10.
At the time of the announcement and the start of sales, the Mi 11 became the first and only smartphone based on the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. Now it has already lost the title of the only one. But, as you can see, the pace of sales has not decreased yet.
Now the company is preparing for the international launch of the flagship, as well as for the announcement of its more expensive version – Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro appears with a completely new camera in two colors
A new image has been posted on the Chinese social network Weibo, which allegedly shows the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro smartphone in two different colors.
Recall that the standard version of Xiaomi Mi 11 went on sale today, while the manufacturer did not even announce the Xiaomi 11 Pro, which is expected to be presented only in February.
Gizchina News of the week
Sources claim that smartphones will have very different cameras. In this regard, the Mi 11 did not surprise, it received the usual set of sensors with a resolution of 108, 13 and 5 megapixels without a periscope camera. Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro should receive four modules, including a periscope camera. The render says 120x zoom. A similar combination was used in last year’s Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra smartphone.
It is also reported that the Mi 11 Pro display will support a 120Hz refresh rate, SDR to HDR conversion, MEMC anti-aliasing technology and AI scaling. In addition, the smartphone should have support for faster charging than the Mi 11.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Recently, a well-known Weibo-blogger said that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will be official only after the Spring Festival (February 12). The Mi 11 Pro will be more expensive than the standard version.