On December 28th, 2020, Xiaomi officially released its latest flagship, Xiaomi Mi 11, in China, While we are still waiting for this device to arrive in Europe, there is a leak of the price sheet of this smartphone. This smartphone will officially arrive in Europe (globally) on February 8th. According to 91mobiles, here are the prices of the different Xiaomi Mi 11 models
- 8GB + 128GB – 799 Euros ($957)
- 8GB + 256GB – 899 Euros ($1077)
These prices are significantly higher than the price of this smartphone in China. In the Chinese market, the Xiaomi Mi 11 sell for the following prices
- 8GB + 128GB – 3999 yuan ($618)
- 12B + 256GB – 4699 yuan ($726)
It appears that the global version of the Xiaomi Mi 11 will not have a 12GB of RAM model. If you compare the price of the 8GB+128GB version in China and globally, the price difference is over $300.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 is the world’s first smartphone to use the Snapdragon 888 chipset. The configuration of the global version of Mi 11 should not change. This smartphone comes with a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED display with a resolution of QHD+, a refresh rate of 120Hz, and a peak brightness of 1500 nits. It also comes with support for HDR10+ as well as the Gorilla Glass Victus. On the software end, this device supports MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi 11 uses a 108Mp main sensor. Other sensors on the rear are a 13MP wide-angle lens and a 5MP telephoto macro camera. This smartphone also uses a 20MP front camera. Under the hood, we also have a 4600 mAh battery that supports 55W wired charging and 50W wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging