Realme today unveiled the Narzo 30 Pro smartphone, the first phone in its family to support fifth-generation mobile networks and a 120 Hz screen.
According to Realme, the Narzo 30 Pro is “the most powerful mid-range 5G gaming smartphone”. It is built around the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC, which includes two Cortex-A76 cores at 2.4 GHz, six A55 cores and a Mali-G57 MC3 GPU.
The 6.5-inch display can be switched between 60 and 120 Hz modes, the touch sampling rate is 180 Hz. The peak brightness of the LCD panel is 600 cd/m 2. The main camera has a 48-megapixel image sensor and an f/1.8 aperture lens. The wide-angle camera has a resolution of 8 megapixels, an additional 2-megapixel macro camera is installed. The front camera has a resolution of 16 megapixels.
The smartphone supports work with two SIM-cards, there is a slot for a microSD memory card. The phone comes standard with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of UFS 2.1 flash, and there is also an 8/128 GB version.
The 5000 mAh battery fully charges in 65 minutes, but can be recharged from 0 to 50% in the first 25 minutes thanks to the 30-watt charger. A full battery lasts 37 hours of talk time or 18 hours of YouTube video playback.
In the package, we have a charger, cable, as well as a screen protector and protective case. There is a 3.5mm jack, the phone supports Dolby Atmos and is Hi-Res Audio certified.
Out of the box, the smartphone runs Android 10 with Realme UI, an update to Android 11 is coming soon. There is face and fingerprint unlocking. The smartphone is splash-proof.
The price of the device is $235/€195 and $275/€225 for different memory sizes. Sales start on March 4th.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.1×9.1mm; Weight: 194g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging