Just a couple of days ago, OnePlus Technology released the OnePlus 9 / Pro smartphones. Now, before users manage to get this smartphone, the company has begun pushing OTA updates for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. And what’s interesting, it’s not a minor update – this update brings many important bug fixes.
The updated version number is OxygenOS 220.127.116.11, which adds performance improvements, Bluetooth repairs, and system stability improvements. This update also includes a lot of improvements to the camera.
OnePlus 9 / Pro Update Changelog
- Optimized charging stability.
- Optimized the UI display of the notification bar.
- Fixed other known issues and improved system stability.
- Optimize the fluency of video shooting.
- Optimized the noise and white balance of the rear camera.
- Optimized the night brightness and highlight control of the rear camera.
- And Optimized the color performance of professional mode.
- Fixed the Bluetooth compatibility issue.
- Improved the stability of the remote communication function.
- Improved the transmission performance and stability of WLAN.
This is a progressive push, which means that not every user will get an update on the first day. The good news is that since OnePlus will start shipping the OnePlus 9 series tomorrow (March 26), early users of the OnePlus 9 / Pro are likely to get the update after booting.
If you have already got the OnePlus 9 / Pro international version, you can manually check for updates by navigating to Settings > System > System Update. But before installing the update, please note: make sure that the battery of your smartphone should be above 30% and the minimum storage space available should be 3GB.
Recalling Price Tags
The OnePlus 9 Pro 8GB+128GB costs 899 EURO. As for its 12GB+256GB variant, it costs 999 EURO. As for the standard version, the OnePlus 9 8GB+128GB variant costs 699 EURO, while its 12GB+256GB model costs 799 EURO.
Moreover, there was another model – the OnePlus 9R. Its 8GB+128GB variant costs ₹39,999 (466 EURO) and the 12GB+256GB variant costs ₹43,999 (513 EURO). The device will be exclusive to India and China only.