Today the premiere of the affordable Samsung Galaxy F02s and Galaxy F12 smartphones took place. As it turned out, these are not new mobile phones, but only renamed versions of Galaxy A02s / M02s and Galaxy A12 / M12. It seems that it has already become the norm that companies come up with different names for the same models based on the sales region.
The Galaxy F02s and Galaxy F12 received a 6.5-inch Infinity-V display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. Galaxy F02s has a Snapdragon 450 SoC under the hood, it has 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of storage, an 8MP front camera and a triple rear camera with 13MP + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) sensors.
The Galaxy F02s is running One UI 2 user interface based on Android 10, and a 5000 mAh rechargeable battery is responsible for the autonomy. The smartphone was estimated at $122 and $136 for versions with 3/32 GB and 4/64 GB of memory, respectively.
Samsung Galaxy F02s Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W adaptive fast charging
The hardware platform of the Galaxy F12 is the Exynos 850 SoC, 4GB of RAM, a 64/128 GB flash drive, an 8MP selfie camera and a 48MP quad rear camera (Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM2, f/2.0) + 5MP (wide, f/2.2) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth sensor).
Gizchina News of the week
The smartphone is equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the side, a 6000 mAh battery with 15 W charging, an audio jack and support for Dolby Atmos. The software platform is the One UI 3.1 user interace based on Android 11. There are two variants of the Galaxy F12 to choose from: 4/64 GB and 4/128 GB at a price of $ 150 and S163.
Samsung Galaxy F12 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720×1600 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory (Up to 1TB) with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- 48MP rear camera with ISOCELL GM2 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh (typical) battery with 15W Fast Charging