After the experimental Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha and the foldable Mi Mix Fold, the company’s Mix line should be replenished with a more advanced model called Mi Mix 4. The approach of the announcement will give out an abundance of rumors and leaks regarding the new product, but now we are offered to be content with crumbs of information about Mi Mix 4 and fantasies on its of new design.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
Earlier on his Twitter page, the famous insider Ice Universe posted images of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 concept. The front panel is in the spotlight. In the view of the source, the smartphone screen should be “stretched” over the entire front panel, where the lower chin was reduced to the minimum possible size.
Ice Universe categorically declares that it is 100% confident that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 will receive a camera under the display and, most likely, the screen will be curved along the edges and “other new technologies” will find their application here. Another resource Xiaomiui assures that the smartphone will be cool in appearance and in its filling, but in terms of hardware, we will have the same Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, but with a sub-screen camera and 5G mmWave millimeter wave technology. Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
Gizchina News of the week
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate; 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC; 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage; 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 256GB / 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, up to 1920fps slow motion
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO; Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0; 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
When the premiere of Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 will take place, information is not provided. We can only wait for the announcement to see if Xiaomi will be able to offer a truly mature and decent camera performance under the display surface.
can see mi mix 4i/s/t and mi mix 4 lite (w/ flat screen) mi mix4 ultra, mi mix4 pro coming with plenty of screen nits, and screen Mhz and camera MP to produce variants lol-can they just make one mi mix 4 that lives up to original flat screen design? NO