The Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion premiered today. Both smartphones share a number of similarities. In particular, both received a Snapdragon 732G processor, 6.8-inch displays with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 6000 mAh battery. The main differences lie in the section of cameras.
The Moto G60 ships with Android 11, offers 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, a FullHD + screen and a 32MP f / 2.2 selfie camera. There is a 20W TurboPower fast charging technology, a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC support. On the back, they installed a fingerprint scanner and offered support for microSD cards up to 1 TB.
The main camera block of the Moto G60 accommodates three sensors, where the key resolution is 108 megapixels with an aperture of f / 1.7, and it is supplemented by 8 megapixels with an aperture of f / 2.2 and a viewing angle of 118 degrees. Completing the trio of sensors is a 2 megapixel depth sensor with an f / 2.4 aperture. The smartphone was estimated in India at $ 241.
The Moto G40 Fusion offers the same chip, screen, and battery as the Moto G60. Unlike the older brother, there is a lite variant with 4/64 GB of memory and the resolution of the front camera is 16 megapixels. In the main camera, the 108 megapixel sensor was replaced with a 64 megapixel module. All other characteristics duplicate those offered by the Moto G60. For the version with 4/64 GB of memory, they asked for $ 187 and the version with 6/128 GB costs $ 214.
Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels) Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage (G40 Fusion only) / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- G60 – 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with 2.5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- G40 Fusion – 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with macro, 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP (16MP in G40 Fusion) front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash (Only in G60)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, FM Radio
- Water Repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 169.6 x 75.9 x 9.8mm; Weight: 225g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 6000mAh (Typical) battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging