Yesterday, iQOO officially announced that the upcoming Android 12 system will be available for its flagship. According to the official announcement on iQOO community, the company will recruit 200 iQOO 7 users for the Android 12 beta testing. The recruitment period will be from May 13th to May 19th.
From the available information, users need to fill out a questionnaire to register. iQOO 7 users that score high in the questionnaire will be eligible for the early adopter experience. However, it is important to note that the company will first attend to those who registered early. Thus, for instance, if two users get the same high score, the user who registered first will have the slot. The list of entries and successful applicants will be announced on May 20th.
Gizchina News of the week
Rules and Regulations for the beta testing
- Users who eventually qualify for the beta testing must strictly abide by the “Android 12 Beta Trial Agreement”. If there is a violation of the trial agreement, the company will permanently cancel the users’ access. In addition, it will pursue legal punishment for the user.
- The official has the right to know the user’s trial situation of the Android 12 Beta version at any time. Furthermore, all developers and regular testers must cooperate with the official for feedback and other relevant information.
- If you experience any issue with the system during testing, you can only discuss it in the user experience group. Without the permission of the company, you can not post these issues on other social media platforms.
- Users are not allowed to transfer the Android 12 Beta software package. The official has the right to pursue relevant legal responsibilities if any user violates this.
- Users must strictly follow the rules and schedule of the event to participate in the event. In addition, all users have to experience the Android 12 Beta version objectively, truthfully, and faithfully.
- Any user that violates the above beta testing rules will permanently lose his/her beta testing privileges.
- After upgrading the system, please enter the Vivo app store to update all apps to the latest version.
- Please upgrade with a Wi-Fi network to avoid consuming too much data
- The update takes a long time, please wait patiently until the upgrade is complete
- Do not perform other operations with the device while the update is in progress
- Developers need to back up their data before upgrading because it will clear the phone’s data. Users can use the smartphone cloud service or Vivo assistant to back up