According to Xiaomi Mall, the Xiaomi Mi 11 will be on pre-sale again from yesterday. Potential buyers can deposit 100 yuan ($16) which will be eventually worth 300 – 400 yuan ($47 – $62). After paying the deposit, the company will activate a discount when making the final payment. The starting price of this device is 3799 yuan ($593) and this offer lasts until May 31.
This is not the first time that Xiaomi giving out such a discount for the Xiaomi Mi 11 series. In the first sales, a 100 yuan deposit ($16) offset 300 yuan ($47) for the 8GB + 128GB version. For the 12GB + 256GB version whose original price is 4699 yuan ($734), a 100 yuan ($16) deposit offsets 400 yuan ($62). This means that for the pre-sale, you save no less than 300 yuan ($45).
At JD.com Xiaomi operated flagship store, the price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 is lower. The 8GB + 128GB version is selling for 3599 yuan, while the 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB versions are selling for 3799 yuan ($593) and 4199 yuan ($655) respectively.
Gizchina News of the week
Xiaomi released the Xiaomi Mi 11 back in December 2020. It subsequently released other members of the series (Mi 11 Youth Edition, Mi 11 Pro, and Mi 11 Ultra) in March 2021. The Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. It is actually the first smartphone to use this flagship processor. It uses a 6.81-inch 2K four-curved AMOLED screen, supports a 120Hz refresh rate and a 480Hz touch sampling rate. The peak brightness is 1500nit peak while the color display hits 1 billion.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging