Internet sources released press images and new data on the characteristics of the midrange smartphone Poco X3 GT, which the Chinese company Xiaomi will officially present next week – July 28.
As expected, outwardly, the smartphone resembles the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G device, on the basis of which it will be built. Fresh teasers confirm the presence of a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor with an integrated 5G modem and a battery with support for fast 67-watt recharging. The capacity of this battery will be 5000 mAh.
The smartphone appears in renders in three colors – silver, black and blue. The device is credited with having a 6.6-inch Full HD + display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, a 120 Hz refresh rate, HDR10 + support and 100 percent DCI-P3 color space coverage.
The front camera, mounted in a hole in the center in the upper display area, will be able to generate 16-megapixel images. At the back is a triple camera with a 64MP main sensor, an 8MP unit with wide-angle optics and a 2MP component.
Among other things, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.2 adapters, an NFC controller, 6/8 GB of RAM, a flash drive with a capacity of 128/256 GB and stereo speakers are mentioned.
POCO X3 GT / Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 450nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 2.6GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash; 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Sound by JBL Audio quality certification
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9×8.9mm; Weight:193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC 3.0
- 5000mAh(typ)/ 4900mAh(min) battery with 67W fast charging, PD/QC charging
Canalys has recently released statistics on the global smartphone market in the second quarter of this year. Global sales increased 12% over the same period last year. The industry leader is Samsung with a 19% share; with shipments from the South Korean giant up 15% year over year.
In second place, as noted, for the first time in history was the Chinese Xiaomi with a score of 17%. The demand for the devices of this company has skyrocketed by 83%.
Apple closes the top three with 14% and an increase of 1% year on year. Next come the Chinese Oppo and Vivo, each of which controls about 10% of the global market. These manufacturers increased shipments by 28% and 27%, respectively.