Samsung’s latest flagship smartphone, Galaxy S21 Ultra will be one of the first Samsung devices to get the Android 12 update. Earlier today, reports show that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Android 12 is now available on the GeekBench database. The result shows that the running score of this device is not the same as the previous system. The Geekbench running score page shows that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Snapdragon 888 scores 1122 points for single-core and 3469 points for multi-core. Comparing this figure to the Android 11 version, there is an increase of about 10%.
Samsung announced at the Galaxy Unpacked event on August 11 that it will test One UI 4.0 based on Android 12 for the S21 series of phones in September. From the available reports so far, Samsung will bring major changes to the UI in One UI 4.0. The company will also synchronize Android 12 to the Material You design language. Furthermore, the new system will support icons and colours to automatically adapt to the wallpaper colour, and improve Samsung Knox. The note-taking application also brings performance optimization for Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra configurations are top-level. It uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, 6.8-inch AMOLED 2K+ screen, 5000 mAh large-capacity battery, 108MP main camera, 40MP front camera, and so on. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra offers different colour schemes in different countries. Currently, in the United States, there are three colors of Black, Illusion Silver, and Illusion Metal Grey. However, in China, there are two colour options including Black and Illusion Silver. The company recently released a navy blue version of this flagship smartphone. See the full specs sheet of this smartphone below
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G specifications
- 6.8-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ Infinity-O-Edge Dynamic AMOLED Display, 515 PPI, Adaptive 120Hz refresh rate (10~120Hz), up to 1500 nits brightness, Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2100 processor
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB/256GB/512GB storage
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- 108MP rear camera with ISOCELL HM3 sensor, LED Flash, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 10MP Telephoto lens for 3x zoom, OIS, 10MP Periscope lens for 10x zoom, 100x Space Zoom, Laser autofocus sensor, 4K 60 fps, 8K 30fps
- 40MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 228g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, UWB, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging