A few days ago, we had a report which shows that top manufacturers now have a new trend. These big manufacturers are now making their own chips. At the time of the report, we didn’t even know that Vivo had its own chip in the pipeline. A few days after the post, the Vivo X70 Pro+ officially launched with the Vivo V1 self-developed imaging chip. The implication of manufacturers having their own chips is that we will have more new features. These manufacturers will be able to customize the chip to suit their needs. A proper look at the Vivo X70 Pro+ shows that the Vivo V1 chip comes with a magical effect that can replace the flashlight.
Vivo V1 chip has a real-time blacklight night vision function
The flashlight of smartphones comes with a static intensity. This means that in situations where you need a dim light, the flashlight fails completely. For example, if go to the children’s room at night to check on the kids, turning on the light or the flashlight will wake up the children. With the new Vivo chip, just turn on the smartphone and use the Vivo V1 real-time blacklight night vision function. You can clearly see the children in the darkroom without disturbing their sleep.
Gizchina News of the week
In addition to the blacklight night vision function, the Vivo V1 chip often has better performance when processing specific tasks, and the delay and power consumption are relatively low. Its dedicated algorithm hardware circuit reduces power consumption by 50%. On the basis of the powerful imaging capability of the main chip ISP, superimposing the computational imaging algorithm in V1 can achieve better imaging and power consumption performance.
Thanks to the advantages of V1 in high-speed data processing, Vivo X70 Pro+ can achieve real-time preview under low power consumption conditions. Creators can see the brightness effect close to the film in the photo preview interface and manually adjust the exposure.
Vivo X70 Pro+ specifications
- 6.78-inch (3200×1440pixels) Quad HD+ E5 AMOLED HDR10+ 10-bit display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, gimbal OIS, Zeiss T* coating, V1 chip, 48MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS Gimbal stabilization, 12MP portrait camera with f/1.6 aperture, 8MP periscope camera, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x super zoom, Laser autofocus
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, CS43131 AMP, dual speakers
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 164.54×75.21×8.89mm; Weight: 209g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging, 10W wireless reverse charging