The Realme GT Neo 2 premiered last month and is set to hit the global market next week. It is predicted that outside of China, the smartphone will be sold with a pre-installed Android 12 system and will be one of the first devices with the new version of the green robot. Interestingly, the 2021 GT series will not alone, the Realme GT Neo 2T may premiere this month.
The smartphone should offer a 6.43-inch OLED display with FullHD + resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate. It will weigh 186 grams and the Dimensity 1200AI chipset will be avaialble inside it. The device will offer a 4500 mAh battery and 65 W fast charging technology.
The resolution of the front camera in the realme GT Neo 2T will be 16-megapixels and three lenses 64 Mp + 8 Mp + 2 Mp will be available on the rear side. The smartphone’s hardware will have a display fingerprint scanner, a 3.5 mm headphone jack and will run by the Android 11 operating system with the Realme UI 2.0 user interface.
It turns out that the T-version will differ from the Realme GT Neo 2 with a slightly smaller display, but at the same time, the battery capacity will be lowcer by 500 mAh. But the biggest change is the hardware platform. Instead of Snapdragon 870, they will offer a version of Dimensity 1200 upgraded in terms of artificial intelligence. The price tag for a smartphone in this design can start at $ 310.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the current Realme GT Neo 2 smartphone.
realme GT Neo2 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass5 Protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Navic/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4930mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
Recently, Realme announced another achievement – in the second quarter of 2021, the brand was ranked sixth in the global ranking of the largest smartphone manufacturers, and fourth among Chinese mobile brands in the global market.