This week it was reported that the iQOO Z5x is preparing for the release, which will be another version of the iQOO Z5, but with a MediaTek chip. The smartphone has been certified by the TENAA agency and this made it possible to find out almost everything about it.
According to the certification agency, the iQOO Z5x will offer a 6.58-inch display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The dimensions of the smartphone case are 163.95×75.3×8.5 mm and weigh 189 grams.
The hardware basis for the iQOO Z5x will be the Dimensity 900 processor. They will offer 6/8 GB of RAM, 128/256 GB of storage, a 5000 mAh battery and 44 W fast charging. The hardware of the device has a 3.5 mm headphone jack, an 8-megapixel front camera and a main camera with 50 megapixel + 2 megapixel + 2 megapixel sensors. The device is managed by the Android 11 operating system with a proprietary shell from the manufacturer.
The date of the announcement of the iQOO Z5x has not been announced. But the fact of its certification in TENAA indicates that they will not delay the premiere of the smartphone, it will take place in the very near future.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the current iQOO Z5 smartphone.
iQOO Z5 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen, HDR10, up to 650 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with Origin OS 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, Samsung GW3 sensor, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 164.70×76.68×8.48/8.53mm; Weight: 193/195g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/QZSS/Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 44W fast charging
The smartphone carries on board the Snapdragon 778G processor, which combines eight Kryo 670 cores with a clock speed of up to 2.4 GHz, an Adreno 642L graphics accelerator and a Snapdragon X53 5G modem. Responsible for power is a rechargeable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast 44-watt recharging. The iQOO Z5 5G comes in Arctic Dawn and Mystic Space colors. The following smartphone options are on sale:
- 8 GB of RAM and a flash drive with a capacity of 128 GB – $ 290;
- 8GB of RAM and 256GB of flash storage – $ 325;
- 12GB of RAM and 256GB of flash storage – $ 355