Motorola unveiled the mid-budget G50 smartphone in August this year. Now, after just a couple of months, information has appeared about the preparations for the release of its successor – the Motorola G51 5G has appeared in the Geekbench database, demonstrating its key characteristics.
According to the benchmark, the Motorola G51 will run Android 11 out of the box. The smartphone scores 543 points in Geekbench 5 single-core and 1,675 points in multi-core tests. In addition, it is reported that the device contains six cores clocked at 1.9 GHz and two high-performance cores with a maximum clock speed of 2.21 GHz. This is in line with the specifications of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chip. According to the benchmark, the smartphone will receive 4 GB of RAM, although a version with 6 GB of RAM is also expected. The storage capacity of the device has not yet been revealed.
Recall that Motorola G50 has a 6.5-inch IPS-panel with a refresh rate of 90 Hz. It boasts a triple main camera with a 48MP main sensor and a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chip. Motorola introduced the Moto g50 5G (Ibiza) smartphone back in March. It has the same 6.5-inch HD+ max vision 90Hz refresh rate screen, but the Snapdragon 480 5G Mobile Platform has been replaced by MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G SoC.
The phone packs 48MP main + 2MP macro + 2MP depth cameras and a 13MP front camera, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging. The moto g50 5G comes in Meteorite Grey colour, and costs $ 289.
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad Pixel technology, LED flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Single Bottom-ported Speaker with smart PA, dual microphones
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions:167 x 76.4 x 9.26mm; Weight: 206g
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging