Tomorrow, the presentation of the Realme GT Neo 2T will take place, which will stand out among other devices in the series by the presence of a customized Dimensity 1200 chip with an emphasis on artificial intelligence and machine learning. The day before the release, a render of a smartphone showing its design appeared on the network.
Realme GT Neo 2T renders
The image confirms that the new product with its design will repeat the features of the realme GT Neo, which offers a thin-frame display with a cutout for the front camera and a rectangular main camera block with three image sensors. The main thing here will be a 64-megapixel sensor.
It is known that Realme GT Neo 2T will have a 6.43-inch FullHD + AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate, 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of memory, as well as a proprietary Realme UI 2.0 shell based on Android 11.
The battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh will be responsible for the autonomy of the device and will offer 65 W fast charging technology. A 16-megapixel front camera will allow you to create selfies, and three sensors with a resolution of 64 Mp + 8 Mp + 2 Mp will be installed on the rear panel.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the current Realme GT Neo 2 smartphone.
realme GT Neo2 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness; 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass5 Protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform; with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Navic/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4930mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
Recently, Realme announced another achievement – in the second quarter of 2021, the brand was ranked sixth in the global ranking of the largest smartphone manufacturers, and fourth among Chinese mobile brands in the global market.
In a recent event, realme has also officially released its latest generation of smartphone operating system, realme UI 3.0. realme UI 3.0 is updated for young people, it brings many new features of Android 12 and continues the product concept of “Seamless Fun”, with upgrades in design, fluidity, personalization, privacy and functionality. In addition, it provides a brand-new experience for realme users. Realme UI 3.0 is currently in development for each model. realme will gradually open up the trial for each model.