The market of Android tablets lost some relevancy in recent years as Android somewhat offers a lackluster experience. However, some companies have been fighting to offer a solid experience for those who don’t want to purchase an iPad. In the past year, Android tablets have become more relevant due to their usability in home education and even on home working. As a result, brands like Samsung, Lenovo are investing more resources in markets where the demand is high like India. Today, the company is introducing a new tabled tubbed Lenovo Tab K10.
The new Lenovo Tab K10 is the company’s latest mid-range tablet. It comes a few times after the Lenovo Tab P11 was launched in the country under the mid-range series. The Lenovo Tab K10 comes with a 10.3-inch Full HD+ LCD screen. Under the hood, there is a MediaTek Helio P22T SoC with up to 4 GB of RAM. The handset comes with Android 11 straight out of the box which is hardly a surprise at this point. According to the company, the handset will get an update to Android 12 soon.
Gizchina News of the week
The Lenovo Tab K10 has an 8 MP camera with flash and a 5 MP front-facing snapper. The device has dual speakers with Dolby Audio. It draws its powers from a 7,500 mAh battery, but there isn’t any sort of fast charging in this package. Anyway, Lenovo highlights it with support for an Active Pen Stylus. It is available as a separate accessory. The handset is manufactured locally in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh in partnership with Wingtech Technology.
According to reports, Lenovo says this is an enterprise-ready tablet. It comes with Lenovo Commercial Software Development Kit (CSDK) and Commercial Customization System (CCS) software that lets you control and updates your other devices remotely.
Lenovo Tab K10 specs summary
- 10.3-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) IPS LCD screen with up to 400 nits brightness, eye care mode with TUV certification
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22T (MT8768T) (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53 +4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53) with IMG GE8320 650 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMCP4x, eMMC) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMCP4x, eMMC) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11, upgradable to Android 12
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing cameram, Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual speakers with Dolby Audio, Dual microphones
- Dimensions: 153 x 244x 8.15mm ; Weight:460g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7500mAh (Min) battery
Lenovo is selling its new slate in a single Abyss Blue colorway. The device’s pricing starts at INR 13,999. It gets you the variant with 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of Storage. The version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Storage is available for INR 15,999. The final version with LTE connectivity, with 4 GB of RAM And 64GB of Storage costs INR 16,999. The variant is on sale from Amazon., Lenovo.com, Flipkart, and other online and offline channels.