This year, Honor released the Honor 50 series, including Honor 50, Honor 50 Pro, and Honor 50 SE mobile phones. Now, unconfirmed reports from a Weibo blogger, @轩冕XPro, reveal that Honor will officially unveil the Honor 60 on the first day of December this year. However, he claims that this is a tentative launch date which means that there could be changes. Nevertheless, the authenticity of this tentative launch date can not be ascertained as of now.
There have not been many reports on the Honor 60 series. However, the speculation so far claims that this smartphone will come with a pill punch-hole in the upper left corner. Furthermore, this device will come with a quad rear camera setup. In addition, there will be a Pro model. The Honor 60 Pro will come with a center punch-hole curved display. On the rear, the Pro model will use five cameras. The rumors so far claim that the Honor 60 will come with a Snapdragon 870 chip as well as a built-in 4500 mAh battery. This smartphone will also support 65W fast charge.
There is no official confirmation of the specs of this device. To this end, there are contrasting reports that the Honor 60 series will come with the Snapdragon 898 SoC. However, considering that the release cycle of Qualcomm, this is less likely. As for the design, the Honor 60 should use a design that is suitable for younger folks. It will also support features that aid gameplay in video Vlog and other aspects.
The Honor 50 and 50 Pro phones use Snapdragon 778G processors, with 1 billion color super curved screens and built-in 4000 mAh batteries. Honor 50 supports 66W fast charge, and Honor 50 Pro supports 100W super fast charge. In addition, the Honor 50 and 50 Pro phones are equipped with four rear cameras, including a 100-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth-of-field lens.
HONOR 50 specifications
- 6.57-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED 120Hz curved display with 300Hz touch sampling rate, 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage
- Android 11 with Magic UI 4.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP camera with f/1.9 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.96× 73.76× 7.78mm; Weight: 175g
- USB Type-C Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging